Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Music

Right now I am listening to the mooing, meowing, "ehh ya", "whoo," and grand piano sounds of my son's brandnew, and I mean just dropped-off-by-his-grandmother-today brandnew, keyboard.

I have all sorts of music, but most of it, I'm sick of. I have tons of CDs that I bought before my son, and I have tons of music I have bought for my son. I have an iPod with exactly 282 songs on it -- pathetic. And I recently bought a cord that allows me to plug the iPod into my highend receiver (something I bought before my son when I actually listened to music), so I don't have to listen to the same 6 CDs over and over again simply because I can't decide what to listen to and those are the CDs in the changer --instead I can listen to the same 282 songs over and over again. I wish someone else would load my iPod up with music I would like--also pathetic.

My son is the one who is totally into music these days. He likes to "rap" and dance (both of which he learned at school). He listens to some of the same stations that Dr. Wahl listens to on the radio -- PGC and KYS. Sometimes what the djs say is inappropriate for my son. I hope that stuff goes over his head.

I feel pretty backwards about music right now, and my son seems to be taking the lead. Maybe one day....

2 comments:

  1. Prof. Simon sry for your loss in not listening to music,but hey music is not for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can add music to your ipod if you would like...

    ReplyDelete